Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"I'll go with you"

Verse of the Day:
Matthew 28:20

And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age.

It's a comforting thing when we face something difficult and a person says to us, "I'll go with you." Whether it be a doctor's appointment, or a difficult talk, or a new experience. Actually, it's nice to have someone say "I'll go with you" even when it's not serious. I have a friend who always has to have someone dish her tray with her at lunch, go to the bathroom with her between classes, and go to basketball games with her. We all like the company. And let's face it, we feel a little more confident about what we're doing if we have someone right along side us to support us.

Guess what?

God is with us. All the time. In every situation. Right along side us. He tells us in Matthew 28:20, I am with you always. THAT'S SO COOL. Although we may not feel his physical presence, it makes a difference to remember that wherever we are, God is there with us. He tells us, day after day, "I'll go with you"

The Simple Truth: No matter where we go, no matter what we do, God always tells us that he'll come with us.

Pray:

Lord, help me to remember that you will always be with me wherever I go, in every situation. Give me comfort to know that you will guide and protect me all the days of my life.

Let your light shine.
-Lo

2 comments: