Friday, August 6, 2010

You say, God says

No specific verse for today.  I just found this in a bunch of old stuff I had and thought it was really cool.  So read it through and think about how ridiculously loved you are!

You say: It’s impossible.
God says: All things are possible. (Luke 18:27)
You say: I’m too tired.
God says: I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28-30)
You say: Nobody really loves me.
God says: I love you. (John 3:16 and John 3:34)
You say: I can’t go on.
God says: My grace is sufficient. (II Corinthians 12:9 and Psalm 91:15)
You say: I can’t figure things out.
God says: I will direct your steps. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
You say: I can’t do it.
God says: You can do all things. (Philippians 4:13)
You say: I am not able.
God says: I am able. (II Corinthians 9:8)
You say: It’s not worth it.
God says: It will be worth it. (Romans 8:28)
You say: I can’t forgive myself.
God says: I forgive you. (1 John 1:9 and Romans 8:1)
You say: I can’t manage.
God says: I will supply all your needs. (Philippians 4:19)
You say: I’m afraid.
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear. (II Timothy 1:7)
You say: I’m always worried and frustrated. 
God says: Cast all your cares on ME. (1 Peter 5:7)
You say: I feel all alone.
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you. (Hebrews 13:5)

The Simple Truth: God’s got you covered.  When you feel like you’ve lost it all and can’t go on, He is there to supply everything you need.

Pray:  
Thank You God for providing for me and for always taking care of me.  I know everything is possible with You and that although sometimes Your plan and my plan don’t match up, You will never leave me and You always have my best interest at heart.  It is great to be loved by You.  Amen.

Peace, love & prayers-
K

No comments:

Post a Comment