Monday, January 3, 2011

God's Ways

Verse of the Day:
Isaiah 55:8

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord.

It amazes me every day how differently everyone’s mind works.  I can see a situation and come to one conclusion, and someone else can see the same situation and come to a completely different conclusion.  I have never met two humans who think or act exactly the same.  Our brains interpret information, and we act, talk, and feel accordingly. 

God’s thoughts and ways are even more different than the variation of humans.  Sometimes I think extremely rationally and wonder “How can He know everyone’s prayer?  How does He have a plan for all of us?”  But then I remember – He isn’t us.  He isn’t human and His ways, thoughts, and plans are much higher than us and far beyond what we, as humans, can understand.  He can see into the future further than than we can even imagine, and His plan all works according to that.  

The Simple Truth:  God works in ways that are far beyond our comprehension.  Trust Him to know what is right for you.

Pray:
Lord, remind me that You don’t think or act like we do.  Your ways are divine and I cannot imagine the great things You have planned for me.  Amen.  

Peace, love & prayers-
K

No comments:

Post a Comment