Friday, January 28, 2011

Straying

Verse of the Day:
1 Timothy 1:6


Some people have left these qualities behind and have turned to fruitless discussion.

I think teenagers know best that life gets pretty busy, and it gets hard to keep in touch with God. Sometimes we stray away from the Lord, and to be honest it is hard to get back on track. What's so awesome about God is that He will ALWAYS accept us, even after we have wandered on our own path. I found this song about straying and having God change hearts. It's really good, give it a listen!


The Simple Truth: It is easy to stray away from God and wander down our own paths, but God will always accept us back into His heart.

Pray:

Lord, help me not to stray from you. If I do stray, remind me that You will be right there to let me back on Your path. Change me to stay strong in  you always, no matter how hectic my life can get. Amen.

Have a great weekend!
Let your light shine.
-Lo



No comments:

Post a Comment