Friday, September 24, 2010

The Bucket List

Verse of the Day:
Hebrews 9:27

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.

If any of you saw me in the hall today after school, you may have noticed my mascara was running and my eyes were puffy and red. That is because we had just finished wathing The Bucket List in Human Relations class. Wow. If you haven't seen it, it's about two older men who are dying in the hospital, and decide that they want to make a list of things they want to do before they die. They have things on their list like driving a racecar, sky diving, and going across the world. The crazy part about it is that they actually follow through and check off the things on their list. It's a totally inspirational movie!

I honestly think everyone should have a bucket list. That movie made me realize that we never know when the end of our lives will be. We gotta make the most of what we have, because life goes really fast. So I encourage you to make a list. Include things like setting foot on all 7 continents, or memorizing all the presidents. But also include thing that will bring you closer to God, like reading the entire Bible, and going to church in a different country.

With that said,

What's on your bucket list?

Let your light shine.
-Lo

P.S. Have a great weekend! And I need some prayers next week, it's Homecoming and I have a lot of stressful things going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment