Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fight your Battles

Verse of the Day:
1 Corinthians 10:13


God is faithful, and he will not let you be tested beyond your strength, but with the testing he will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it.


In my little life, there have been moments where I have found that I repeat to myself over and over that "I cannot do this." These trials are wide ranging from a government test, to my driving license test, to going to Europe for a month, to singing at my grandpa's funeral, to just getting through a stressful day at school. Guess what? I'm still here. I've made it through all of those times I thought I could never make it.

God knows us better than anyone else does. God knows exactly what we can handle. When God puts things into our lives that make us struggle, He KNOWS we can get through them. I know this saying is so cliché, but God puts those things into our lives to make us stronger. Those tiny battles we fight every day make us warriors for the larger problems we may face later in our lives. Know that God knows exactly what you can handle and will help you through any situation, big or little, good or bad.

The Simple Truth: God knows what we can handle and will help us fight all of our battles.

Pray:

Lord, help me to realize that I can get through anything with Your help. Help me to know that you understand me better than anyone else in this world and that you will never give me a battle I cannot handle. Be with me every day. Amen.

Let your light shine.
-Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment